- Content Rev Home
- Business Solutions
- The Rev’d Blog
- Contact Us
High Performance Editorial
Make your editorial content travel further
Editorial teams require strong guidance, training and leadership if they are to generate excellent content for external or internal consumption. Editorial operations and editorial strategy need to be closely tied to your business goals, and they need to be highly efficient while generating top quality editorial content.
Your content strategy is the first step in defining the content needs for your business, and it is the editorial team that leads the delivery.
In the digital world, editorial teams need to generate top quality news, features and other articles, as well as being fully engaged in social media via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other sharing platforms. They also need the multimedia skills necessary to generate engaging video or audio content.
ContentRev can help with all of these, and more. Our services include:
Editorial operations services
- Thorough audit of editorial structures, job roles, descriptions and output – Are your teams working efficiently?
- Customers – mapping customer requirements against content?
- Editorial skills audits – Do you have the people you need in the right roles?
- Editorial quality – is your content good enough? Does it have a consistent tone and style that makes it easily identifiable as yours?
- Editorial training – Is your team focussed in the right areas?
- Management – What contribution do your editorial managers make? Are they digital natives, or are they struggling to adapt?
- Audience – Does your team of writers, journalists and marketers understand their audience?
- Content strategy – Do you need to enable editorial to drive content strategy
- Editorial content planning – How is your editorial calendar planned?
- Smart working – Can you reach the goal of 10 uses for every piece of content produced?
- Guidelines – When was the last time you reviewed your “Editorial Operations Manual”, “Style Guide” or “Code of Business Ethics”?
- News – Do you need to learn how to cover news and how to build news capabilities?
- Content types – What types of content are you missing?
- New content streams – Do you want to develop new types of content for new uses?
- Social media – Do you need to integrate social media into the editorial workflow?
- Mobile – Do your teams think across all platforms, including tablets and mobile?
This is not an exhaustive list. There is much more we can do. Contact us for a no obligation conversation today.